Here are a few of the programs and people who have helped me develop into the person I am today.
1. The Art of Success by my mentor David Neagle who is a Master Teacher – it’s free on his website and it will help shift you if you do the work!
http://www.davidneagle.com/library/personal-development-library# (set aside an hour a day for 4 days and do the homework he gives you and your life will never be the same, it’s very powerful program)
2. Dreams Don’t Have Deadlines by Mark Victor Hansen – you’ll have to search hard for this one on Amazon, Google maybe even eBay but I promise you it’s worth it!
3. Steve Siebold’s – Mental Toughness Programs and Blog – http://mentaltoughnessblog.com/ – Steve studies and reports on the mindset of Champions in business, sports and entertainment. Steve identifies and teaches the beliefs and mindset of Champions to you through his books, audios and coaching. I have hired Steve 4 times to help me with various areas of my life and he is outstanding (and his wife Dawn is a gem too)!
4. Watch Your Language by Thomas Blackwell is one of my very favorite newsletters and blogs that remind me how important the words we use are every day. – http://www.thomasblackwellspeak.com/blog/
5. Agape International Spiritual Center – http://AgapeLive.com – Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith and the Agape Community has enriched my life more than words can say… YOU can join this community from anywhere on the weekly live stream every Weds & Sun – it’s so wonderful to celebrate life, love and joy in community.
6. Anthony Robbins – “Unleash The Power Within” Live Event – http://AnthonyRobbins.com – if you only ever take one live event and seminar with Anthony Robbins, then this is the “ONE” to take in my opinion. Amazing, powerful and just brilliant. Hands down one of the most powerful programs to accelerate your growth and life in a weekend! Even the Greatest Have a Success Coach
7. VitaMix Juicer – Invest in a VitaMix click here – and use it each and every day. It will juice up every area of your life. Mine has lasted almost 20 years and is still going strong! (awesome product with a 7 year warranty)
Here’s my favorite Green Shake Recipe
1 Fuji Apple(any apple will work), 1 Pear, 1 Avocado, 1 Bunch of Kale, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein (70%), Nano Greens, about 8oz of Vanilla Flavored Almond Milk and 16 oz of water (use organic everything if available in your area). I drink this for both breakfast and lunch most days.